If you are running a business and thinking of growing it, a payment gateway is something you should definitely think of. Payment Gateway Integration is very much beneficial for businesses nowadays as it has certain features than can help you grow your business. In this blog, let’s discuss these features and how it can benefit you.
- Recurring Payments: The most hectic task for any business is to collect repeated payments. The recurring Payments feature helps you manage repeated payments easily. You can ask your customers to subscribe to recurring payments. Once set up, you don’t need to send payment reminders to your customers, the amount will be deducted from customers’ accounts on a fixed date every month and transferred to your account automatically.
- International Payments: If you plan to expand your business globally, Payment Gateway can help you collect payments from around the globe. Expanding your business globally can help you increase your business reach and generate more revenue. Payment Gateway provides multi-currency support as customers would want to come back if they can make payments in their own currencies.
- Same-Day Settlements: Small Businesses rely on daily sales to manage their cash flow and plan out things accordingly. As merchants have to wait for the amount to be reflected in their bank account from the merchant account it becomes difficult for them to manage the cash flow. Same day settlement feature helps you get the money into your bank account on the same day when the customer makes payment. Thus having a payment gateway can help you manage your cash flow and plan out things accordingly.
- Payouts: If you are running a business at times it can happen that you might get very much busy with work and forget to release the payments to different accounts and by the time you realize bank hours are over and all that you can do is wait for the next day to make the payouts. With the Payouts feature, you can not only send bulk payments to different accounts using various online payment options but also track the payment and download the transaction reports at the same time. This can help you manage payments and grow your business.
- Update bank account yourself: If you ever wish to change the bank account, there is no need for you to worry about uploading the documents again or calling customer care, you can simply update it by logging into your payment gateway account and updating the bank details and you are good to go.
- Customer Service: Customer Service plays a vital role in the online payment cycle. It assists your customer if they are stuck in between payment processes or have any queries related to payments. Customer service can also help you with customer retention.
Related Post: How to start Online Business.
With the Integration of Payment Gateway into your website, you can automate your payment procedure and increase your business reach which can help you grow your business.
Digital Payment Guru provides payment gateway integration services of top payment gateways like PayPal, Paytm, PayU, Instamojo & Atom at the best market rates. If you are confused about which payment gateway to choose from, we can help you choose the best payment gateway for your business by analyzing your business requirements.